منتديات حنين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات حنين

منتدانا منتداكم

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Orange online dating - Normal and looking for some fun?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Tamworth
زائر

Orange online dating  - Normal and looking for some fun? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Orange online dating - Normal and looking for some fun?   Orange online dating  - Normal and looking for some fun? Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 6:18 am

Queensland dating - Ill do the things your girlfriend wont! My name is Quinn SIGMON Orange online dating  - Normal and looking for some fun? Sydney1 Orange online dating  - Normal and looking for some fun? Sydney2 Orange online dating  - Normal and looking for some fun? Sydney3 Orange online dating  - Normal and looking for some fun? Sydney4 I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. singles in Warrnambool free online dating Launceston dating Maitland dating Orange online dating Tamworth online dating Having manners, speaking open and honestly will go a long way with me, especially if its done with respect. My turns on are: Be nice, have a nice smile, love my nipples sucked while getting it, also love being licked while someone is inside me... turn offs: Calling me names like hon, baby, etc. I am a shy person but once I get to know you I am very open and honest about everything. I want a man who will be with me in ogod times and band. A true prince. If their is anything else you want to know feel free to ask me. I smoke, I drank, I supposed to stop but I can't! I am a single horny woman who wants to have fun with U! I'm not just a FREAKY devil, I also have goals! If u wanna have fun then write me! I am a drama free type person and would like to leave all drama and problems where they are. I love to talk and help people with their problems. I think I have great communication skills. If there is anything else you want to know about me just let me know IJ will see if I can help you with that. I also need you to be a good kisser and please dont tell me what your member looks like. I will find out for myself. If you are looking for a relatoinship, who knows ubt right now, companionship is all i need. I require a real pic! And some talking first. Im a very loving, loyal person who loves to live life and to be around down to earth people. I would want to find a person who feels the same as I do about life and happiness. please do not waste your time with me if you dont know what you want from life. Im looking for local, open minded men who choose womdn based on her heart and personality, looks and honesty not color or culture.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Orange online dating - Normal and looking for some fun?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات حنين :: °ˆ~*¤®§(*§ منـتـديــات الأغانــــى والكليــبـــات §*)§®¤*~ˆ° :: منتدى الألبومــات الكاملـــة-
انتقل الى: